NotedIT is powered by Digi-products Ltd
Digi-products Ltd, Burton Mere, Coast Road, Burton Bradstock, DT6 4RN
Registered in England: 4533447
Phone: +44 (0) 203 1379 199
You can email us via email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Information we collectWe may collect your information in connection with your registration, use, purchase, or enquiries on or about our Sites that link to this Policy.
How we use your informationYour information may be used to deliver emails and respond to requests by user.
Sharing your informationWe do not share your information with anyone else. Unless requested by state authorities as detailed below.
Security of your informationWe maintain commercially-reasonable technical, administrative and physical security measures designed to protect your information.
Local Storage APIWhen using our app to complete forms, we may store data locally on your device when no internet access is available. The data is then transmitted securely to our servers or via other integrations methods that may have been requested such as Google Sheets.
Your choicesYou can opt out of receiving marketing communications from us by using the unsubscribe link in every email we send or please get in touch using our contact details shown below.
Access and correction of your informationWe provide you with the opportunity to delete, correct and update your information.
Links to other websitesOur Sites may contain links to other websites or services that are not owned or controlled by NotedIT, including links to websites of our advertisers, sponsors and partners.
Changes to this policyYou will be notified about any material changes to this Policy via a posting on our Sites, and as otherwise required by applicable law.
Contact usIf you have questions about this Policy, please contact us.
1. Information we collectPersonal Information. By visiting or using our Sites, we may collect the following categories of personal information ("personal information") you provide to us: name; email address; postal address; phone number (including your mobile phone number);
In addition, we may receive certain categories of personal information listed above and some device information listed below (such as your name, email, browsing history on our sites and other details) from sources other than you, such as from third-party websites, applications, and services (each, a "third-party platform"), clients, and other third parties. If you are an existing NotedIT customer, we will combine this information with information we collect on our Sites and use it for the purposes described below.
Device Information. When you visit our Sites or open communications (such as emails), some information is automatically collected from devices (e.g., mobile, computer, laptop, tablet) used to visit or use our Sites including, but not limited to, operating system, access times, browser information (e.g., type, language, and history), settings, and other data about your device that we use to provide the services or as otherwise described in this Policy ("device information"). We also collect information about your usage and activity on our Sites using certain technologies, such as cookies, web beacons and other technologies.
2. How we use your informationWe may use your information for the following purposes ("Purposes"), to: provide you with the services, products, and functionality offered on our Sites and fulfil your requests.
If you do not provide us with certain of your information, we may not be able to fulfil the requested Purpose of collection, such as to respond to your queries or provide our Sites to you.
Combined Information. We may combine your personal information with device information and location information (with your consent, where required) to serve you specifically, such as to deliver a product to you according to your preferences or restrictions, or for advertising or advertising targeting purposes. When we combine personal information, device information and location information in this way, we treat it as, and apply all of the safeguards in this Policy applicable to, your information.
Electronic Communications. Consistent with the above Purposes, we may communicate with you via electronic messages, including email, text message, or mobile push notification to, for example: to send you information relating to our products and services.
With respect to information collected by NotedIT our Role is Data Controller and we act as Data Processor on behalf of NotedIT platform users. We are not responsible for any clients use of information for which it is an owner or controller. To learn more about how users may use such information, you should review their privacy notice.
Aggregated Information. We may aggregate personal information collected from you and other users as well as device information and location information (with your consent, where required) to produce general statistics that cannot be linked to you or any other specific user and with which we attempt to provide you with a better experience, to improve our services, and to analyse and understand how our Sites and products are used.
Retention. We will retain your information for the period necessary to fulfil the Purposes outlined in this Policy and as otherwise needed to comply with applicable law and internal company policies.
We may share with clients a summary reports of feedback from customers. If you provide comments about a client through our Sites, these comments may be shared with or may be accessible by that client and the client may respond to you. We will not tie your comments with other information that can identify you, but a client may be able to tell who you are from your comments, particularly if you give your name in the comments or provide contact information, such as an email address.
3. Information you share sociallyOur Sites may allow you to connect and share your actions, comments, content, and information publicly or with friends. Our Sites may also allow you to connect with us on, share on, and use third-party platforms, including those on which NotedIT has a presence. Please be mindful of your personal privacy needs and the privacy needs of others as you choose whom to connect with and what to share and make public. We cannot control the privacy or security of information you choose to make public or share with others. NotedIT also does not control the privacy practices of third-party platforms. Please contact those sites and services directly to learn about their privacy practices.
4. Other sharingWe do not share your information with third parties as a matter of course.
We may disclose your information to regulatory authorities, courts, government agencies and other third parties where we believe that doing so would be in accordance with or permitted or required by any applicable law, regulation or legal process, to defend the interests, rights, and/or property of NotedIT or others, or to respond to emergencies.
We may disclose or transfer your information to a third party if we sell, transfer, divest, or disclose all or a portion of our business or assets to another company in connection with or during negotiation of any merger, financing, acquisition, bankruptcy, dissolution, transaction, or proceeding.
We may otherwise share your information as directed by you or subject to your consent.
5. Security of your informationNotedIT takes commercially-reasonable technical, administrative, and physical security measures designed to protect your information from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction.
6. Cookies and other tracking technologiesWe collect information about your usage and activity on our Sites using certain technologies, such as cookies and other technologies. Third parties may also view, edit, or set their own cookies. The use of these technologies by such third parties is subject to their own privacy policies and is not covered by this Policy, except as required by law.
7. Your choicesEmail. If you do not want to receive marketing and promotional emails from NotedIT, you may click on the "unsubscribe" link in the email to unsubscribe and opt-out of marketing email communications. The unsubscribe means that you will not receive any more emails from the NotedIT platform user.
Cookie Choices. To exercise choices regarding cookies set through our website, as well as other types of online tracking and internet advertising, see our Cookies and Interest-Based Advertising Policy for more details.
Application location choices. As detailed in the Information We Collect section, above, we may collect information about your location if you enable location services through the settings in your mobile device, or, as required, with your consent. You can change the privacy settings of your device at any time to turn off the sharing of this location information with our Sites. If you choose to turn off location services, this could affect certain features or services of our Sites. If you have specific questions about the privacy settings of your device, we suggest you contact the manufacturer of your device or your mobile service provider for help.
In addition to the above methods of exercising choice, to the extent required by applicable law or as otherwise noted in the Notices to Residents of Certain Jurisdictions section below, we may provide you with additional choices regarding the processing of your information, which you may exercise by contacting us as detailed in the Contact Us section, below. We will try to comply with your request as soon as reasonably practicable as required by applicable law.
8. Links to other websitesOur Sites may contain links to other websites or services that are not owned or controlled by NotedIT, including links to websites of clients and our advertisers, sponsors, and partners. This Policy only applies to information collected by our Sites. We have no control over these third party websites, and your use of third party websites and features are subject to privacy policies posted on those websites. We are not responsible or liable for the privacy or business practices of any third party websites linked to our Sites. Your use of third parties' websites linked to our Sites is at your own risk, so we encourage you to read the privacy policies of any linked third party websites when you leave one of our Sites.
9. Changes to this policyExcept to the extent limited by applicable law, we reserve the right to update this Policy to reflect changes to our information practices by prominently posting notice of the update on our Sites, and as required, obtaining your consent. Any updates will become effective immediately after posting the updates to this Policy and apply to all information collected about you, or where required, upon your consent. You agree that you will review this Policy periodically. If we make any changes to this Policy, we will change the "Last Updated" date above. You are free to decide whether or not to accept a modified version of this Policy, but accepting this Policy, as modified, is required for you to continue using our Sites. If you do not agree to the terms of this Policy or any modified version of this Policy, your sole recourse is to terminate your use of our Sites.
If we make any changes to this Policy that materially impacts previously collected information about you, we will obtain your prior express consent.
10. Contact usIf you have any questions about this Policy or information we have collected about you, please contact us by email at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively, you can also contact us in writing to:
NotedIT, Burton Mere, Coast Road, Burton Bradstock, DT6 4RN. UK. Attention: Legal Department.
Or call us on the number above.